The increased worldwide reliance on IFRS, coupled with the unpresented pace in introduction of new requirements is the natural progression of IFRS becoming the common language for financial reporting.
Our professionals provide information and resources to assist the Board and the Audit Committee, executives and Management to understand the changes and how it affects their company and ensure that accounting standards are properly and timely implemented.
IFRS Advisory services include the following:
- Implementing new accounting standards
- Supporting IFRS Conversion
- Advise on treatment of complex transactions
How we can help you
- We keep our clients informed of changes in financial reporting and other legislative material on an ongoing basis
- We provide solutions to complex IFRS issues that arise during the preparation of the IFRS financial statements
- We can assist in establishing proper information systems that cater for the keeping of IFRS related information adequate for management’s needs
- We can provide training courses designed to meet clients specific needs in the areas most relevant to them
- We can assist clients successfully convert their financial statements from the current framework to IFRS