- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles;
- Basic knowledge of 1C accounting software ver.8.3; knowledge of other accounting software’s will be considered as an advantage;
- Relevant accounting experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Customer oriented, well organized and communicative;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in Romanian, and Russian;
- Knowledge of English will be considered as an important advantage;
- Strong business awareness;
- Computer literate.
- Assisting seniors in the process of bookkeeping, payroll calculation;
- Correspondence with clients in order to collect the necessary information;
- Post the transactions in the accounting software (1C 8.3);
- Filling the necessary documents and registers for compliance with relevant regulations for human resources and taxation;
- Preparation of payroll and calculation of medical and social contributions. Preparation of pay-slips, social insurance forms, and income tax forms;
- Preparation of payment orders for taxes on behalf of the clients;
- Preparation of payment orders for vendors on behalf of the clients;
- Reconciliation of the suppliers, petty cash and bank accounts;
- Other jobs delegated by the senior accountants;
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV in English by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 3, 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.