We invite applications from dynamic leaders with strong industry experience and successful track record at senior level positions, to lead the Tax, Legal and External Accounting departments of our office in Sofia as Head of the Business Services Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth running of the Tax, Legal and External Accounting Departments.
- Ensure the submission of deliverables within agreed timeframes and quality standards.
- Identify, assess and mitigate corporate risks.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, external associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Lead, inspire and motivate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Membership in a relevant professional body (incl. ACCA and ICPAB).
- 10 years of related experience in any of the above fields, with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Agility and results orientation.
- Business development and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bulgarian and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to HR@bakertilly.bg by the 20th of March 2020, making reference to the code HB/BG/2020.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer