We invite applications from energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our office in Chisinau (Moldova), in the position of Audit Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advise, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field Strong academic credentials
- Relevant experience in audit and/or accounting will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Romanian
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.